Sunday, November 8, 2009

THAT couple...

Have you ever been out to dinner and you're having a nice time when you notice a couple that might be a few tables away who are arguing? And you ask yourself how disfunctional they have to be or who's the one that messed up so bad that they cant wait to get home to fight? Yeah well let me tell you that being that couple sucks. I know because that was us this friday.

You wanna know the ironic part? We went out to happy hour... lol. Its funny now but at the time it was infuriating. Now I'm not gonna get into the details but lets just say that I didn't like what i heard and being the hot head that I am i let him have it. :( Anyways, I wasn't that loud and the laker game was on so I'm sure people weren't just watching us, but I'm sure somebody noticed and that's embarrassing. :/

Now I know that nobody's perfect but I just wish I would've handled that differently. Anyways, I hope that next time I will be able to control myself and not make a scene. If anybody has any tips to cool down please let me know.

Oh side note: some good came out of this because hubster and I figured that there's a vicious cycle here and we figured some steps that we're gonna implement (like a cool down period) that will hopefully work for us. Cross your fingers for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment