Wednesday, November 18, 2009

my new love <3

I'm in love. like seriously. Have you ever tried thai food?? if you haven't then you need to go get some now. seriously. stop reading this and go get some..... why are you still reading this when you could be having thai food....? fine. have it your way. I'll tell you all about it. Thai food is freakin delicious. Pad thai is one of my new favorite dishes. here's a pic of what it looks like:

For the Orange County people this is also a restaurant recommendation:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/siam-taste-of-asia-santa-ana

I'm going to be writing a review on yelp.com but I'm also gonna tell you here that this place is amazing. Granted, it's not the best location but the food and the owner more than make up for it. The owner lady is very friendly, funny and even motherly and the prices are great. I've only been there twice and so far I've tried the fried tofu ( its really yummy, crunchy on the outside soft on the inside), egg rolls, basil beef and my favorite: pad thai. So please please go there. You will not regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment